Monday, March 4, 2013

Finally

I am FINALLY feeling human! That last couple months of being sick, then having that sinus infection were hell. Since I've been making stuff more or less for other people and for other people's babies, I took a hiatus from crochet while I was sick. I just couldn't bring myself to make stuff for babies while I was so ill.

But now it's on like Donkey Kong! I have a Yoda hat that I need to start, as well as an oatmeal coloured diaper cover for a photographer friend of mine. I also was hoping to surprise the parents of the child I'm making the Yoda hat for with something else Star Wars related for their little bundle of joy, but I'm not sure right now if it will be feasible. The idea works in my head, but I'm not certain it would work out like I have it pictured.

I will post photos of my work as I go along.

Blessed be! And thanks for sticking with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment