Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hectic Life

Wow, this last week has been hectic... I've gotten nearly none of my craft stuff done that I want to get done, I'm stressing out over some personal stuff, and I just feel like I don't have time for anything fun...

On the plus side, I have a friend who has me recolor texture files for his MMO private server, and I've finally gotten all the files I need to do that now. So I've done a fair amount of that over the last few days. It's time consuming but I really enjoy it.

Also, I was gifted a copy of Daz3d studio, and I downloaded another extension for it that allows me to create my own stuff in 3d. So I've messed with that a little too. I've only rendered a couple things, but I'm having a lot of fun with those programs.

© Rae Clark - Eidoslice



I'm still working on making a pattern for the toddler earflap hat that I did for my son last year, and it's coming along nicely. It's just a matter of being able to sit long enough to crochet right now, and I don't have the time. But this time as I'm working up the hat I am writing things down so I can share the pattern with you.

Love & Light,





No comments:

Post a Comment