Sunday, September 30, 2012

My next scarf

The next scarf I'm going to do will be an aviator style scarf for my friend, Rachael. She got this sexy leather jacket and asked me to make her a scarf to go with it.

I'll be using this pattern (link) and some Bernat, Super Value acrylic yarn in Winter White.

I'll be sure to take & post pics when I'm done.

*edit*
The above pattern is written in paragraph form, so I thought I'd do it in short hand for those of us who follow a short hand pattern a bit easier.


Ch 90 turn
r1: Sc ea st across, ch1 turn
r2: hdc ea st across, ch1 turn
r3: sc in back loops only across, ch1 turn
Repeat r2&3 until scarf is about 5in wide, finish off & weave in
Add tassels to each end of the scarf


I know the original author did 5 rows in the written pattern, but r4 & r5 were repeats of r2 and r3 so I simplified.


No comments:

Post a Comment