Thursday, March 14, 2013

Picot Flower Bobby Pins

I completed my order for picot flower bobby pins yesterday. The little flowers take me about 12 minutes to do if I pace myself, are super easy, and fun to do. 

I use this pattern: Picot Flower 


You may notice that one of these things is not like the other ones... I did one wagon wheel posy as well. The pattern is in a book I have from a kit "I taught myself Crochet". Pretty sure copyright laws prevent me from reproducing that one without permission. It's essentially 8dc with a ch2 between each one for the spokes, then you make your petals out of the second color, then the pointy ones behind those are kinda like the picot petals of the other flowers without the picot.

In any case, I hope my customer is happy with them. She told me she wanted bright colors, and she liked pink with green.


No comments:

Post a Comment