Sunday, February 3, 2013

So Excited

My warm fuzzy hat has been an absolute HIT! I've gotten two more orders just from me wearing my hat.

I've made it in my brown and green, and for a friend in black and hot pink. Right now, I'm working on one for my sister in teal and wine.

(crappy cell pic)

I'm so happy that people like this! I'll post pics of my sisters hat when I'm done with it too. She kinda ordered it when I was sick with the flu, so I haven't been working on it as much as I possibly could.

Also, I've been commissioned to make a Yoda (Star Wars) hat for an infant, and one diaper cover (so far) for a photographer. The photographer told me that if she likes my work, she'll spread my name out there, and maybe I'll get more work from other photographers.

So yeah, my crochet life is getting awesome! I'm so happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment