Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Amazing Hookers, EVERYWHERE!

I've been thinking, and I think the next big project I'm going to undertake is going to be a full sized tote bag.

I found a free pattern at the store, and I'm gonna do it. I just need to decide on color, and get enough yarn and stuff. And, well, keep the little one out of it. . .

It all started when a friend tagged me in a picture on facebook. . .
It's a bag from CafePress. You can totally buy it for $15.

And, well, I want to see if I can DO a tote. The blanket I made was fun, but got tedious after a while. I figure, the tote pattern I got is made in pieces then sewn together. That should break the tedium, right?

Also, I'm thinking I need a produce bag. . . The plastic ones at the store kinda suck, and I'd really just like my own. So that's another pattern I'll have to look for or make.



No comments:

Post a Comment