Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Photography

I'm a hobby photographer. Which is to say that I do not consider myself to be professional in spite of the fancy camera. I have a Canon EOS Rebel XS and I love playing with it whenever I can. I'm learning the camera almost exclusively in manual mode, though I do use auto focus a fair amount.

This morning, I decided to take my camera out and get some pictures because it was damp and autumney outside. So I did. It was fun. You can see the larger images on my Flickr if you have a mind to, but I thought I would share some here as well. I am overall rather pleased with the set.

However, I've noticed that I tend to get more pictures of fall and winter, not many of spring and summer. I think I shall have to rectify that this coming year as the seasons change again. In any case, enjoy these photos.








1 comment: